quarta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2017

SNS February layout

Hello everyone!!!

Wow! We are already in February!!! I love this month because there are Carnival in Brazil and I love Carnival!!!!!

Today I'm able to show you a new layout sketch from Sketch N Scrap.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my cute layout:


I hope you enjoy it and take the time to join us.
 
The deadline is until February 28th.
  
Thanks for stopping by. 
 
Portuguese:

Olá a todos!
 
Uau!! Já estamos em fevereiro! Eu adoro esse mês porque tem carnaval! E eu amo carnaval!
 
Hoje eu venho mostrar o novo sketch de layout do blog Sketch N Scrap. O sketch e minha página estão acima. 
 
Eu espero que você goste e venha brincar conosco. O prazo para participar é até o dia 28 de fevereiro. 
 
Obrigada pela visita.

2 comentários:

Lisa in Texas disse...

Amazing layout! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, the colors, that awesome lace border and the super cute photos!

blbabe1234 disse...

Fabulous layout! I LOVE the gorgeous lace border and sprinkle of hearts